We strongly believe that a highly trained revenue cycle specialist should also be certified in their appropriate field. Students are highly encouraged to seek professional certifications that will enhance their career opportunities. We offer the following certification programs during various times throughout the calendar year, consistent with the exam dates published by the Florida Certification Board and AAHAM.
• CPAM (Certified Patient Account Manager)
• CCAM (Certified Clinical Account Manager)
• CPAT (Certified Patient Account Technician)
• CCAT (Certified Clinical Account Technician)
• CCT (Certified Compliance Technician)